East Taupo Lands Trust Block
- Good A frame hut with 4 bunks.
- Hut has everything in it, just bring lighting.
- Big beech gullies.
- Manuka faces.
- Bivvy up in the gully next to native.
- Some tracks and clearings
- Maximum of one deer per person plus one per party. (Example: 3 hunters – maximum 4 deer)
- DOC hunting permits are required if hunting on adjoining DOC land.
- No shooting stags in velvet.
- No night shooting or spot lighting or use of night vision equipment, infra-red and or heat detecting devices.
- This block is open year round.
- During the summer months (Dec – Feb) Fishermen may be day fishing the Mohaka River.